- Blinker View for Android VS shimmer-android
- Blinker View for Android VS ExplosionField
- Blinker View for Android VS Lottie for Android, iOS, and React Native
- Blinker View for Android VS PhotoEditor
- Blinker View for Android VS Material-Animations
- Blinker View for Android VS NineOldAndroids
- Blinker View for Android VS CircleIndicator
- Blinker View for Android VS android-flip
- Blinker View for Android VS ChatKit for Android
- Blinker View for Android VS ShapeOfView
Blinker View for Android Alternatives
Similar projects and alternatives to Blinker View for Android
An easy, flexible way to add a shimmering effect to any view in an Android app.
explosive dust effect for views
Write Clean Java Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 600 unique rules to find Java bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
Lottie for Android, iOS, and React Native
Render After Effects animations natively on Android and iOS, Web, and React Native
A Photo Editor library with simple, easy support for image editing using paints,text,filters,emoji and Sticker like stories.
Android Transition animations explanation with examples.
A lightweight indicator like in nexus 5 launcher
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A component for flip animation on Android, which is similar to the effect in Flipboard iPhone/Android
ChatKit for Android
Android library. Flexible components for chat UI implementation with flexible possibilities for styling, customizing and data management. Made by Stfalcon
Give a custom shape to any android view, Material Design 2 ready
Blinker View for Android reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning Blinker View for Android yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
milosmns/blinking-image-view is an open source project licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0 only which is an OSI approved license.