- arbor-monad-logger VS logging
- arbor-monad-logger VS graylog-fortigate-cef
- arbor-monad-logger VS simple-log
- arbor-monad-logger VS gone/log
- arbor-monad-logger VS greg-client
- arbor-monad-logger VS CXXLog
- arbor-monad-logger VS logging-facade-journald
- arbor-monad-logger VS di
- arbor-monad-logger VS rollbar
- arbor-monad-logger VS little-logger
Similar projects and alternatives to arbor-monad-logger
A Graylog content pack containing a stream and dashboards for Fortinet Fortigate CEF logs
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Simple logging in Haskell
A very fast lightweight distributed logger with a high-precision global time axis (by jkff)
HeaderOnly Logging Utilities
Journald backend for logging-facade
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Easy and powerful typeful logging without monad towers, in Haskell. (by k0001)
error notification to rollbar.com
Basic logging based on monad-logger
arbor-monad-logger reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning arbor-monad-logger yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
packetloop/arbor-monad-logger is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.