- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS Conceal SharedPreferences
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS easydeviceinfo
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS ASimpleCache
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS AndroidUtils
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS IntentBuilder
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS android_dbinspector
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS greenrobot-common
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS AndroidProcesses
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS tape
- ExpirableDiskLruCache VS AutobahnAndroid
Similar projects and alternatives to ExpirableDiskLruCache
:iphone: [Android Library] Get device information in a super easy way.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
a simple cache for android and java
Type safe intent building for services and activities
Android library for viewing, editing and sharing in app databases.
General purpose utilities and hash functions for Android and Java (aka java-common) (by greenrobot)
Write Clean Java Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 600 unique rules to find Java bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
A lightning fast, transactional, file-based FIFO for Android and Java. (by square)
WebSocket & WAMP in Java for Android and Java 8
ExpirableDiskLruCache reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning ExpirableDiskLruCache yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
JakeWharton/DiskLruCache is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.