Our great sponsors
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
Type-safe, ergonomic, polymorphic optics for TypeScript
A Go implementation of JSONPath (by yalp)
I was wondering how this differs from JSONPath, found some answers on google:
> jsonpointer just defines how to access to a single value inside a json document, whereas jsonpath has more powerful features like union (extract multiple values), filters and deep search (recursively match a path).
Amplication: open-source Node.js backend code generator. An open-source platform that helps developers build backends without spending time on boilerplate & repetitive coding. Including production-ready GraphQL & REST APIs, DB schema, DTOs, filtering, pagination, RBAC, & more.
Advanced Large Object Management with jotai
1 project | dev.to | 26 Sep 2021
Ref in cats-effect. When should I use it, and when should I not?
1 project | /r/scala | 9 Jul 2022
Monocle 3 release candidate - a super useful and simple library for optics with poetic api
1 project | /r/scala | 1 Jun 2021
Monocle 3.0.0-M1 is released for Scala 2.13 and Scala 3
1 project | /r/scala | 19 Feb 2021
Jotai, now with Optics
6 projects | dev.to | 30 Oct 2020