|Killed by Google||Ryujinx-Games-List|
|6 days ago||2 months ago|
|MIT License||The Unlicense|
Stars - the number of stars that a project has on GitHub. Growth - month over month growth in stars.
Activity is a relative number indicating how actively a project is being developed. Recent commits have higher weight than older ones.
For example, an activity of 9.0 indicates that a project is amongst the top 10% of the most actively developed projects that we are tracking.
Killed by Google
In Google, you are the product. At Microsoft, you are the tester.
1 project | reddit.com/r/sysadmin | 27 Jan 2022
Valve be like:
1 project | reddit.com/r/Steam | 26 Jan 2022
XCloud is a cool concept though. It's def better than Stadia where you pay full price for games that you can only stream from their servers, never play locally on your own hardware, and will almost def shut down eventually because Google.
Products and Services Killed by Google
1 project | news.ycombinator.com | 26 Jan 2022
1 project | reddit.com/r/Stadia | 25 Jan 2022
Google kills FLoC & will stick with cookies because of privacy complaints
1 project | reddit.com/r/privacy | 25 Jan 2022
As much as I share your cynicism with regard to Google, they do have a tradition off mercilessly killing of products that don't perform well. If you listen carefully into the night, you can sometimes hear the ghosts of Google Circles, Google Glass and Google Play Music howl in the dark. Here's the whole cemetery.
Gamera - Weekly Discussion Thread, January 24th, 2022
1 project | reddit.com/r/VirtualYoutubers | 25 Jan 2022
Alphabet and axing cool/useful services
Google Drive flags file only containing “1” for copyright infringement
1 project | news.ycombinator.com | 25 Jan 2022
But why didn't you do that all the previous times?
- 13 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=350968 "On friday I woke up to find my google account had been disabled. No gmail, no adsense,adwords,webmaster tools,blog etc etc. No reason given. I've filled out the forms, got an automated response which is totally irrelevant"
- 10 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4013799 and it was happening often enough to be a meme then with people saying: "And this time I'd like the outcome of this thread not to be just "A Google insider wandered past and fixed this guys problem" but "Here's how we're going to make sure it doesn't happen again." and "This is a general problem with Google and their customer-no-service attitude. It's just deplorable. It really is. You have to wonder: What is it going to take for them to give a shit and actually do something about it?"
- 10 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3217549 "Ask HN: Why doesn't Google believe in customer support?"
- 9 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5022091 "Ask HN: How to reach _real_ people at Google?"
- 9 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5120060 "My Gmail account got hacked. Google won't help. I need your advice."
- 6 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10851448 "Help HN: Cannot recover my Google Adsense because of single 1$ mistake"
- 6 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10569902 "Ask HN: Is it possible to get help from a Google employee?(for G+)"
- 5 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13874778 "We accediently created a personal google account using G Suite's main account, and without any warning Google just removed all of our access to a very sensitive data for our organization."
- 3 years ago: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20203482 "SIM swap horror story: I've lost decades of data and Google won't help", comment: "Google really fails hard in the face of providing support when issues like this occur."
That's a quick search of "help google account" in the HN search down at the bottom of the page, just submissions not comments. Comments immediately comes up with "Xoogler here - actually we used to say "if you are not buying advertising from us, Google can't help you at all"." - joering2, two days ago.
Or this anecdote: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=30053549 steelframe is telling about Google "After they hung up on [a paying customer] 3 or 4 times, eventually a manager got on the phone and told him (between his screams), "Look, you're not getting any phone support because it doesn't exist. There's nowhere for us to transfer you. There's nobody who can call you back about this. Your only option is to search the forums for an answer to your problem. I am going to terminate this call now. Sir, I'm going to terminate this call. No, we can't help you. Nobody at Google can help you. I am terminating this call now. We asked you to stop calling this number. Do not call us again. ""
And don't forget https://killedbygoogle.com/ for products people liked which they shuttered because reasons, most commonly exemplified by Google (RSS) Reader 9 years ago which still comes up in comments present day.
Google could face class action lawsuit over free G Suite legacy account shutdown
2 projects | reddit.com/r/DataHoarder | 24 Jan 2022
Sure... but Google is sort of the Mao Zedong of killing products / services.2 projects | reddit.com/r/DataHoarder | 24 Jan 2022
Google killed Slides companion app for Wear OS
1 project | reddit.com/r/Android | 24 Jan 2022
Batman TellTale Series Performance Poor
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 23 Jan 2022
This was edited a year ago but it indicates the issue as open and slow: https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues/688 It's very possible the game is not fully compatible with ryujinx. You can try enabling ignore missing services and expand dram to 6gb, but beyond that if it doesn't run then you will have to wait for more compatibility updates for ryujinx.
Help! I can't find why the game isn't working. I provided my console logs down in the description.
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 23 Jan 2022
I also see your trying to run diablo 2 resurrected, which at the moment is marked as open on Github. The issue being "emu has black screen. but game still running with the sound. but still black screen". Although this was posted 3 months ago I imaginethe game may not be compatible at the moment. https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues/3766
What games play well??
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 13 Dec 2021
Shin Megami Tensei V playable at 60fps on PC on release day via Ryujinx emulator (video included)
1 project | reddit.com/r/emulation | 12 Nov 2021
This post on Ryujinx's game list fulfills the purpose of informing users. The tweet, which doesn't even link the compatibility list, is worthless except as an advertisement.
Is every Nintendo Switch exclusive playable on the emulator???
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 4 Nov 2021
You can simply look up the games you're interested in here: https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues
How do you submit a bug for the Ryujinx project? Ghosts n Goblins Resurrected, 1st stage, when it rains all the colors get terribly screwed up.
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 2 Nov 2021
In the ryujinx github page, but this bug it's already reported in the compatibility list
Is catherine full body playable on latest EA?
1 project | reddit.com/r/yuzu | 23 Oct 2021
You're right but, look here: https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues/3232 It's playable.
Issues · Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List
1 project | reddit.com/r/darkchidreams | 20 Oct 2021
Which games can I play online with the LDN build?
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 14 Oct 2021
Mario kart is not sable, you can play ARMS, Super Smash Bros, Monster Hunter, Animal Crossing uf you need more information wach this [url=https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues Game Compatibility /url]
Getting this error when trying to launch Diablo 2: Resurrected. New to Ryujinx, have I set it up wrong?
1 project | reddit.com/r/Ryujinx | 28 Sep 2021
github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues Keep and eye out on this site since it gives compatible issues for Ryujinx games that other users have experience. So far Diablo 2 isn't there yet, so perhaps simply Diablo 2 isn't working on the current build
What are some alternatives?
yuzu - Nintendo Switch Emulator
Ryujinx - Experimental Nintendo Switch Emulator written in C#
Materialize - Materialize, a CSS Framework based on Material Design
Pine-jinx - A local Ryujinx installer for linux
lutris - Lutris desktop client in Python / PyGObject
tModLoader - A mod to make and play Terraria mods. Supports Terraria 1.4 installations - TML itself is 1.3 Terraria currently
kotlin - The Kotlin Programming Language.
BlockTheSpot - Video, audio & banner adblock/skip for Spotify
diaspora* - A privacy-aware, distributed, open source social network.
rowy - Open-source Airtable-like experience for your database (Firestore) with GCP's scalability. Build any automation or cloud functions for your product. ⚡️✨
Vector - A glossy Matrix collaboration client for the web.