- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS ISL-python
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS ISLR
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS homemade-machine-learning
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS Sharing_ISL_python
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS Python-Bible
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS ISLR-python
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS College-Work
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS ML-foundations
- the-elements-of-statistical-learning VS logbrain
Similar projects and alternatives to the-elements-of-statistical-learning
Porting the R code in ISL to python. Labs and exercises
Learn any GitHub repo in 59 seconds. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at www.getonboard.dev.
🤖 Python examples of popular machine learning algorithms with interactive Jupyter demos and math being explained
An Introduction to Statistical Learning with Applications in PYTHON
Resourceful Python Collection
An Introduction to Statistical Learning (James, Witten, Hastie, Tibshirani, 2013): Python code
Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time. Manage all types of time series data in a single, purpose-built database. Run at any scale in any environment in the cloud, on-premises, or at the edge.
Machine Learning Foundations: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Statistics & Computer Science
Parsing log files can be a tedious task, especially when dealing with complex log formats. The Log Parser aims to streamline this process by leveraging regular expressions to match and capture relevant fields from log entries. With the extracted data, users can perform further analysis, generate reports, or gain insights from their log files.
the-elements-of-statistical-learning reviews and mentions
The Elements of Statistical Learning [pdf]
2 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 31 Dec 2020
This collection of Jupyter notebooks that reproduces graphics and implements algorithms from the book could be a nice supplementary resource https://github.com/maitbayev/the-elements-of-statistical-lea...
maitbayev/the-elements-of-statistical-learning is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of the-elements-of-statistical-learning is Jupyter Notebook.