- test-invariant VS test-framework-sandbox
- test-invariant VS test-framework-th-prime
- test-invariant VS test-simple
- test-invariant VS test-framework-skip
- test-invariant VS test-fun
- test-invariant VS test-framework-doctest
- test-invariant VS test-framework-golden
- test-invariant VS test-framework-program
- test-invariant VS test-framework-th
- test-invariant VS test-monad-laws
Similar projects and alternatives to test-invariant
Template Haskell for test framework
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Simple Perl inspired testing in Haskell
A module for the test-framework system that allows one to mark a test to be skipped.
Representation of higher-order functions for property testing
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
A test-framework plugin that will run executables.
Automagically (using Template Haskell) generates the Haskell-code you need when using HUnit
QuickCheck properties for monad classes
test-invariant reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning test-invariant yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
knupfer/test-invariant is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.