- svelte-adapter-firebase VS sveltegram-sveltekit-web
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS svelte-adders
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS SvelteKit
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS hagura-sveltekit
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS adapter-cloudflare-cache
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS tailwindcss
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS firebase-gcp-examples
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS svelte-meta-tags
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS miniprogram-demo
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS sveltekit-shiki-code-highlighting
Similar projects and alternatives to svelte-adapter-firebase
This is a simple instagram like image and post sharing web app where user can follow another user view their profile like post and create post
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Temporary SvelteKit adapter for Cloudflare Workers to enable caching
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
SvelteKit Shiki syntax highlighting: use any VSCode colour theme to accessibly syntax highlight code on your SvelteKit app with line numbers.
svelte-adapter-firebase reviews and mentions
SvelteKit: questions about Firebase and real time updates between server and browser
1 project | reddit.com/r/sveltejs | 2 May 2021
Also check this adapter: https://github.com/jthegedus/svelte-adapter-firebase
jthegedus/svelte-adapter-firebase is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.