- svelte-adapter-firebase VS sveltegram-sveltekit-web
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS svelte-adders
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS SvelteKit
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS hagura-sveltekit
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS adapter-cloudflare-cache
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS firebase-gcp-examples
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS tailwindcss
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS svelte-adapter-multi
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS svelte-meta-tags
- svelte-adapter-firebase VS miniprogram-demo
Similar projects and alternatives to svelte-adapter-firebase
This is a simple instagram like image and post sharing web app where user can follow another user view their profile like post and create post
Easily add integrations and other functionality to Svelte apps
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
web development, streamlined (by sveltejs)
A minimal markdown blog template built using SvelteKit
Temporary SvelteKit adapter for Cloudflare Workers to enable caching
🔥 Firebase app architectures, languages, tools & some GCP things! React w Next.js, Svelte w Sapper, Cloud Functions, Cloud Run.
Add Tailwind CSS to your Svelte project (by svelte-add)
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A Svelte adapter that launch other adapters
微信小程序组件 / API / 云开发示例
svelte-adapter-firebase reviews and mentions
Adding Firebase to SvelteKit
2 projects | reddit.com/r/sveltejs | 29 Jun 2022
jthegedus/svelte-adapter-firebase is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.