- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS Epoxy
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS header-decor
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS UltimateRecyclerView
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS android-advancedrecyclerview
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS recyclerview-animators
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS LastAdapter
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS InfiniteRecyclerView
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS RecyclerView-FlexibleDivider
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS ScrollablePanel
- sticky-headers-recyclerview VS android RecyclerView support Header Footer and Empty list
Similar projects and alternatives to sticky-headers-recyclerview
Run Linux Software Faster and Safer than Linux with Unikernels.
A RecyclerView(advanced and flexible version of ListView in Android) with refreshing,loading more,animation and many other features.
RecyclerView extension library which provides advanced features. (ex. Google's Inbox app like swiping, Play Music app like drag and drop sorting)
An Android Animation library which easily add itemanimator to RecyclerView items.
A RecyclerView Adapter which allows you to have an Infinite scrolling list in your apps
Scout APM: A developer's best friend. Try free for 14-days. Scout APM uses tracing logic that ties bottlenecks to source code so you know the exact line of code causing performance issues and can get back to building a great product faster.
Android library providing simple way to control divider items (ItemDecoration) of RecyclerView
A flexible view for providing a limited rect window into a large data set,just like a two-dimensional RecyclerView. It different from RecyclerView is that it's two-dimensional(just like a Panel) and it pin the itemView of first row and first column in their original location.
Reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning sticky-headers-recyclerview yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
timehop/sticky-headers-recyclerview is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.