- redux-test-recorder VS Jooks (Jest ❤ + Hooks 🤘🏻)
- redux-test-recorder VS carte-blanche
- redux-test-recorder VS react-testing-library
- redux-test-recorder VS legit-tests
- redux-test-recorder VS rut
- redux-test-recorder VS Enzyme
- redux-test-recorder VS react-unit
- redux-test-recorder VS redux-ava
- redux-test-recorder VS jest
- redux-test-recorder VS ui-harness
Similar projects and alternatives to redux-test-recorder
Jooks (Jest ❤ + Hooks 🤘🏻)
Testing hooks with Jest
An isolated development space with integrated fuzz testing for your components. See them individually, explore them in different states and quickly and confidently develop them.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
🐐 Simple and complete React DOM testing utilities that encourage good testing practices.
Chainable, easy to read, React testing library
⚛️ React testing made easy. Supports DOM and custom renderers.
Lightweight unit test library for ReactJS
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Create, isolate and test modular UI components in React.
redux-test-recorder reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning redux-test-recorder yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
conorhastings/redux-test-recorder is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.