- react-simple-chatbot VS react-avatar
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-pdf
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-resizable-and-movable
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-json-tree
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-joyride
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-customizable-chat-bot
- react-simple-chatbot VS chessboardjsx
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-swipeable-list
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-svg-buttons
- react-simple-chatbot VS react-split-pane
Similar projects and alternatives to react-simple-chatbot
Universal avatar makes it possible to fetch/generate an avatar based on the information you have about that user.
Display PDFs in your React app as easily as if they were images. (by wojtekmaj)
AWS Cloud-aware infrastructure-from-code toolbox [NEW]. Build cloud backends with Infrastructure-from-Code (IfC), a revolutionary technique for generating and updating cloud infrastructure. Try IfC with AWS and Klotho now (Now open-source)
🖱 A resizable and draggable component for React.
Create guided tours in your apps
Customizable chat bot library using React and Typescript
:black_square_button: Chessboard built for React
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Swipeable list component for React supporting several behaviours (e.g. iOS)
React split-pane component
react-simple-chatbot reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning react-simple-chatbot yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
LucasBassetti/react-simple-chatbot is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.