- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS react-native-smooth-pincode-input
- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS NativeBase
- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS datetimepicker
- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS react-native-big-calendar
- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS react-native-responsive-dimensions
- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS react-native-elements
- react-native-confirmation-code-field VS React Native Tabbar Interaction
Similar projects and alternatives to react-native-confirmation-code-field
A cross-platform, smooth, lightweight, customizable PIN code input component for React Native.
React Native date & time picker component for iOS, Android and Windows
ChatGPT with full context of any GitHub repo. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at app.getonboardai.com.
Mobile-first, accessible components for React Native & Web to build consistent UI across Android, iOS and Web.
gcal/outlook like calendar component for React Native
Discontinued Resposive fontSize, height and width for react-native components, that automatically adjusts itself based on screen-size of the device.
Cross-Platform React Native UI Toolkit
Tabbar Component For React-Native
Power Real-Time Data Analytics at Scale. Get real-time insights from all types of time series data with InfluxDB. Ingest, query, and analyze billions of data points in real-time with unbounded cardinality.
react-native-confirmation-code-field reviews and mentions
How can I make an input like this that makes use of TextInput oneTimeCode? If it’s 8 separate text inputs, will it auto fill?
2 projects | /r/reactnative | 1 Oct 2021
Is there a date-input in this style for expo? I haven't been able to find one (besides a text input mask, which doesn't look as nice)
2 projects | /r/reactnative | 31 Dec 2020
You can use https://github.com/retyui/react-native-confirmation-code-field
retyui/react-native-confirmation-code-field is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of react-native-confirmation-code-field is TypeScript.