- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS hedgehog
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS quickcheck-instances
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS bdd
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS axiomatic-classes
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS quickcheck-property-monad
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS fixie
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS tasty
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS HTF
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS quickcheck-combinators
- quickcheck-arbitrary-adt VS quickcheck-state-machine
Similar projects and alternatives to quickcheck-arbitrary-adt
Release with confidence, state-of-the-art property testing for Haskell.
Instances for QuickCheck classes
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
A domain-specific language for testing programs using Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) process in Haskell
Specify axioms for type classes and quickCheck all available instances
A monad for building quickcheck properties
🚴 Opininated testing framework for mtl style (spies, stubs, and mocks) (by jxv)
Modern and extensible testing framework for Haskell
TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs. Get non-trivial tests (and trivial, too!) suggested right inside your IDE, so you can code smart, create more value, and stay confident when you push.
Haskell Test Framework
type-level combinators for quickcheck instances
Test monadic programs using state machine based models
quickcheck-arbitrary-adt reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning quickcheck-arbitrary-adt yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
plow-technologies/quickcheck-arbitrary-adt is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of quickcheck-arbitrary-adt is Haskell.