- primitive-convenience VS primitive-stablename
- primitive-convenience VS primitive-foreign
- primitive-convenience VS primitive-offset
- primitive-convenience VS primitive-addr
- primitive-convenience VS primitive
- primitive-convenience VS primitive-unaligned
- primitive-convenience VS primitive-unlifted
- primitive-convenience VS primitive-atomic
Similar projects and alternatives to primitive-convenience
primitive operations on StableNames
using the `Prim` interface for the FFI
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Types for offsets into unboxed arrays
Addresses to unmanaged memory
This package provides various primitive memory-related operations. (by haskell)
Interface to byte arrays with unaligned words
the PrimUnlifted typeclass, an interface arrays of unlifted values
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Atomic operations on PrimArray and ByteArray
primitive-convenience reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning primitive-convenience yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
haskell-primitive/primitive-convenience is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of primitive-convenience is Haskell.