- postgresql-simple-migration VS influxdb
- postgresql-simple-migration VS yxdb-utils
- postgresql-simple-migration VS mongoDB
- postgresql-simple-migration VS postgresql-simple-named
- postgresql-simple-migration VS hypher
- postgresql-simple-migration VS grakn
- postgresql-simple-migration VS classy-influxdb-simple
- postgresql-simple-migration VS peregrin
- postgresql-simple-migration VS postgresql-typed
- postgresql-simple-migration VS postgresql-tx
Similar projects and alternatives to postgresql-simple-migration
InfluxDB client library for Haskell
Utilities for parsing Alteryx Database format
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
MongoDB driver for Haskell (by mongodb-haskell)
:question: Implementation of named parameters for `postgresql-simple` library
A Haskell client for Grakn
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Haskell database migration support for use in other libraries
Haskell PostgreSQL library with compile-time type inference
[Moved to: https://github.com/Simspace/postgresql-tx]
postgresql-simple-migration reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning postgresql-simple-migration yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
ameingast/postgresql-simple-migration is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.