- lifted-protolude VS universum
- lifted-protolude VS papa-lens-export
- lifted-protolude VS microbase
- lifted-protolude VS mtl-prelude
- lifted-protolude VS papa
- lifted-protolude VS papa-base-implement
- lifted-protolude VS papa-bifunctors
- lifted-protolude VS prolude
- lifted-protolude VS papa-prelude-semigroupoids
- lifted-protolude VS preamble
Similar projects and alternatives to lifted-protolude
:milky_way: Prelude written in @Serokell
export useful functions from lens
TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs. Get non-trivial tests (and trivial, too!) suggested right inside your IDE, so you can code smart, create more value, and stay confident when you push.
A minimal base reexporting hardwired stuff to get around GHC bugs
Reexports of most definitions from "mtl" and "transformers"
Reasonable Haskell default import
Useful base functions reimplemented
Useful bifunctors functions reimplemented
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment. Powerful document editing and collaboration in your app or environment. Ultimate security, API and 30+ ready connectors, SaaS or on-premises
:hatching_chick: ACI Learning's custom prelude.
Prelude with only useful functions
Yet Another Prelude
lifted-protolude reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning lifted-protolude yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
parsonsmat/lifted-protolude is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.