- jinja-assets-compressor VS Flask-Assets
- jinja-assets-compressor VS django-pipeline
- jinja-assets-compressor VS webassets
- jinja-assets-compressor VS django-compressor
- jinja-assets-compressor VS File Conveyor
- jinja-assets-compressor VS django-storages
- jinja-assets-compressor VS fanstatic
- jinja-assets-compressor VS secedgar
Similar projects and alternatives to jinja-assets-compressor
Scout APM: A developer's best friend. Try free for 14-days. Scout APM uses tracing logic that ties bottlenecks to source code so you know the exact line of code causing performance issues and can get back to building a great product faster.
File Conveyor is a daemon written in Python to detect, process and sync files. In particular, it's designed to sync files to CDNs. Amazon S3 and Rackspace Cloud Files, as well as any Origin Pull or (S)FTP Push CDN, are supported. Originally written for my bachelor thesis at Hasselt University in Belgium.
Run Linux Software Faster and Safer than Linux with Unikernels.
Reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning jinja-assets-compressor yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
jaysonsantos/jinja-assets-compressor is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
There are 10 new remote jobs listed recently.
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.