- involutive-semigroups VS interval-algebra
- involutive-semigroups VS group-theory
- involutive-semigroups VS partial-semigroup
- involutive-semigroups VS acts
- involutive-semigroups VS algebraic-graphs
- involutive-semigroups VS groups-generic
- involutive-semigroups VS linear-tests
- involutive-semigroups VS sparse-tensor
- involutive-semigroups VS csa
- involutive-semigroups VS cl3
Similar projects and alternatives to involutive-semigroups
A Haskell implementation of Allen's interval algebra
The theory of groups
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A partial binary associative operator (appendMaybe :: a → a → Maybe a)
Haskell library for semigroup actions and torsors
Derive Group instances using generics (Haskell library)
tests for Matrix.Linear Haskell library. Includes Arbitrary instances and property tests
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
typesafe implementation of tensor algebra in Haskell
Connection-set algebra library
Haskell Library implementing standard functions for the Algebra of Physical Space Cl(3,0)
involutive-semigroups reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning involutive-semigroups yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
nosewings/involutive-semigroups is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.