- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-button-platform
- homebridge-http-switch VS ESP8266-HTTP-IR-Blaster
- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-miot
- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-camera-ui
- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-advanced-timer
- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-http-lightbulb
- homebridge-http-switch VS mechvibes
- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-govee
- homebridge-http-switch VS tuya-homebridge
- homebridge-http-switch VS homebridge-ewelink
Similar projects and alternatives to homebridge-http-switch
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
homebridge advanced timer, with homekit and iOS shortcut, you could do much more things.
Powerful http lightbulb for Homebridge: https://github.com/homebridge/homebridge
homebridge-http-switch reviews and mentions
Best smart IR blaster that I can get into HomeKit via Homebridge? NOT Broadlink or Logitech Harmony.
2 projects | reddit.com/r/homebridge | 14 Apr 2022
If you're willing to do a DIY project, I built one of these using some cheap components and an ESP8266 board. For hooking into my setup (currently just turns a device on/off), I just installed this plugin, which also allows you to store the state of the device. For what I need, this has worked pretty well, but this may not be for you if you're not interested doing anything on a breadboard, let alone soldering.
IR remote app compatible with homebridge...?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/homebridge | 2 Apr 2021
I found this project for building your own IR remote. I didn't bother setting up any of the Alexa stuff, so I just communicate to it over HTTP on my home network. I then installed this plugin to create switches to activate different IR enabled devices.
Supereg/homebridge-http-switch is an open source project licensed under ISC License which is an OSI approved license.