- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects
- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects-mwc-random
- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects-optics
- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects-th
- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects-squeal
- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects-random
- fused-effects-exceptions VS fused-effects-resumable
Similar projects and alternatives to fused-effects-exceptions
High-quality random numbers from a variety of distributions, as an effect.
The modern API for authentication & user identity. The APIs are flexible and easy-to-use, supporting authentication, user identity, and complex enterprise features like SSO and SCIM provisioning.
Resumable exceptions for the fused-effects ecosystem.
ChatGPT with full context of any GitHub repo. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at app.getonboardai.com.
fused-effects-exceptions reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning fused-effects-exceptions yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
fused-effects/fused-effects-exceptions is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of fused-effects-exceptions is Haskell.