- eventful-dynamodb VS yxdb-utils
- eventful-dynamodb VS hs-GeoIP
- eventful-dynamodb VS cypher
- eventful-dynamodb VS dbcleaner
- eventful-dynamodb VS mywatch
- eventful-dynamodb VS classy-influxdb-simple
- eventful-dynamodb VS HongoDB
- eventful-dynamodb VS alerta
- eventful-dynamodb VS aws-route53
- eventful-dynamodb VS amazon-emailer
Similar projects and alternatives to eventful-dynamodb
Utilities for parsing Alteryx Database format
Haskell bindings to the MaxMind GeoIPCity database
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
A haskell wrapper for neo4j's Cypher REST API.
A simple database cleaner library for testing (by stackbuilders)
A Simple Key Value Store
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Haskell bindings for the alerta alert monitoring tool
A Haskell AWS Route53 client library
A simple daemon to process messages put into a postgresql table and mail them out using amazons SES.
eventful-dynamodb reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning eventful-dynamodb yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
jdreaver/eventful is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.