- doki-theme-vscode VS AMII
- doki-theme-vscode VS Discord-Themes
- doki-theme-vscode VS vscode-jellyfish
- doki-theme-vscode VS OneDark-Pro
- doki-theme-vscode VS vscode-material-icon-theme
- doki-theme-vscode VS vscode-theme-dark-blood
- doki-theme-vscode VS UpdatedMonolithSolver
- doki-theme-vscode VS Pixiv-Downloader
- doki-theme-vscode VS MAL-Map
- doki-theme-vscode VS sweet-dracula
Similar projects and alternatives to doki-theme-vscode
A plugin that adds Anime Memes to your JetBrains IDEs
A Collection of discord themes.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
JellyFish: Theme your code editor will love.
Atom's iconic One Dark theme for Visual Studio Code
Available on the VSCode Marketplace
🎨 VSCode Theme: Dark Blood
A tool that creates a solution for the "Treasure Hunter! Monolith" minigame in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
AWS Cloud-aware infrastructure-from-code toolbox [NEW]. Build cloud backends with Infrastructure-from-Code (IfC), a revolutionary technique for generating and updating cloud infrastructure. Try IfC with AWS and Klotho now (Now open-source)
An app that downloads images/ugoira from Pixiv
Cluster and visualize relationships between anime on MyAnimeList
Sweet Dracula — A beautiful, darker - Dracula fork.
doki-theme-vscode reviews and mentions
"Just add the dependency, it will just work"
2 projects | /r/ProgrammerAnimemes | 22 Jan 2021
Just grab the plugin: https://github.com/doki-theme/doki-theme-vscode
doki-theme/doki-theme-vscode is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of doki-theme-vscode is TypeScript.