- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS amazon-sagemaker-examples
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS ganbert-pytorch
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS keytotext
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS jetson-containers
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS multi-label-sentiment-classifier
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS python-machine-learning-book-3rd-edition
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS amazon-transcribe-output-word-document
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS hugging-face-workshop
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS predict-subreddit
- aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference VS merloc-java
Similar projects and alternatives to aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference
Example 📓 Jupyter notebooks that demonstrate how to build, train, and deploy machine learning models using 🧠 Amazon SageMaker.
Enhancing the BERT training with Semi-supervised Generative Adversarial Networks in Pytorch/HuggingFace
Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time. Manage all types of time series data in a single, purpose-built database. Run at any scale in any environment in the cloud, on-premises, or at the edge.
Keywords to Sentences
Machine Learning Containers for NVIDIA Jetson and JetPack-L4T
How to build a multi-label sentiment classifiers with Tez and PyTorch
An Amazon Transcribe demo to produce a Microsoft Word document containing the turn-by-turn transcription of the audio. This will include additional metadata depending upon the options selected, such as caller sentiment, category identification and issue detection
The "Python Machine Learning (3rd edition)" book code repository
Learn any GitHub repo in 59 seconds. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at www.getonboard.dev.
A 90-minute hands on workshop about Hugging Face on SageMaker.
NLP model that predicts subreddit based on the title of a post
MerLoc is a live AWS Lambda function development and debugging tool. MerLoc allows you to run AWS Lambda functions on your local while they are still part of a flow in the AWS cloud remote.
aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference reviews and mentions
aws-samples/aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference is an open source project licensed under MIT No Attribution which is not an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of aws-lambda-docker-serverless-inference is Jupyter Notebook.