- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-coerce
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-utils
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-applicative
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-lens
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-attoparsec
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-yak
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-t
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-extra
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-smart
- aeson-flowtyped VS aeson-bson
Similar projects and alternatives to aeson-flowtyped
Utilities for working with aeson.
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment. Powerful document editing and collaboration in your app or environment. Ultimate security, API and 30+ ready connectors, SaaS or on-premises
define To/From JSON instances from one applicative definition
Lens of Aeson
Embed an attoparsec parser into an aeson parser
JSON Shaving Day
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Extra goodies for aeson
Better template haskell generation of parseJSON and toJSON methods
Mapping between Aeson's JSON and Bson objects
aeson-flowtyped reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning aeson-flowtyped yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
mikeplus64/aeson-flowtyped is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of aeson-flowtyped is Haskell.