- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS svelte-adapter-firebase
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS svelte-meta-tags
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS vitedge
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS SvelteKit
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS sveltegram-sveltekit-web
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS goindex-theme-acrou
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS sveltekit-adapter-lambda
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS hagura-sveltekit
- adapter-cloudflare-cache VS svelte-adapter-multi
Similar projects and alternatives to adapter-cloudflare-cache
SvelteKit adapter for Firebase Hosting rewrites to Cloud Functions for a Svelte SSR experience
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
This is a simple instagram like image and post sharing web app where user can follow another user view their profile like post and create post
An adapter to build a SvelteKit app into a lambda ready for deployment with lambda proxy via the Serverless Framework.
Less time debugging, more time building. Scout APM allows you to find and fix performance issues with no hassle. Now with error monitoring and external services monitoring, Scout is a developer's best friend when it comes to application development.
adapter-cloudflare-cache reviews and mentions
Caching for the Cloudflare Workers Adapter
2 projects | reddit.com/r/sveltejs | 30 Jul 2021
If you want to use it here’s the repo, and here is the NPM package. Although I cannot say for certain if it’s stable, but on my project I’m working on it’s been fine the past 2-3 days. I don’t know if I have the configuration part added, I’ll update if that part does or doesn’t work.
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.