- StickyScrollViewItems VS Android-HorizontalListView
- StickyScrollViewItems VS Android-ObservableScrollView
- StickyScrollViewItems VS PullZoomView
- StickyScrollViewItems VS CommonPullToRefresh
- StickyScrollViewItems VS PinnedHeaderListView
- StickyScrollViewItems VS android-pulltorefresh-and-loadmore
- StickyScrollViewItems VS StikkyHeader
- StickyScrollViewItems VS StickyListHeaders
- StickyScrollViewItems VS Android-SlideExpandableListView
- StickyScrollViewItems VS Pull-to-Refresh.Rentals-Android
Similar projects and alternatives to StickyScrollViewItems
HorizontalListView is an Android ListView widget which scrolls in a horizontal manner (in contrast with the SDK-provided ListView which scrolls vertically).
Android library to observe scroll events on scrollable views.
Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time. Manage all types of time series data in a single, purpose-built database. Run at any scale in any environment in the cloud, on-premises, or at the edge.
android custom listview,with interaction pattern load more and pull to refresh to load data dinamically
Updating dependencies is time-consuming.. Solutions like Dependabot or Renovate update but don't merge dependencies. You need to do it manually while it could be fully automated! Add a Merge Queue to your workflow and stop caring about PR management & merging. Try Mergify for free.
A better ExpandableListView, with animated expandable views for each list item
Phoenix Pull-to-Refresh (by Yalantis)
StickyScrollViewItems reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning StickyScrollViewItems yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
emilsjolander/StickyScrollViewItems is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of StickyScrollViewItems is Java.