- Primitive-Collections VS fastutil
- Primitive-Collections VS Eclipse Collections
- Primitive-Collections VS Trove
- Primitive-Collections VS Agrona
- Primitive-Collections VS Javolution
- Primitive-Collections VS Disruptor
- Primitive-Collections VS Koloboke
- Primitive-Collections VS GS Collections
- Primitive-Collections VS JCTools
- Primitive-Collections VS HPPC
Similar projects and alternatives to Primitive-Collections
Eclipse Collections is a collections framework for Java with optimized data structures and a rich, functional and fluent API.
fastutil extends the Java™ Collections Framework by providing type-specific maps, sets, lists and queues.
Write Clean Java Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 600 unique rules to find Java bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
High Performance data structures and utility methods for Java
High Performance Inter-Thread Messaging Library
Java Collections till the last breadcrumb of memory and performance
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
GS Collections has been migrated to the Eclipse Foundation, re-branded as Eclipse Collections. https://www.eclipse.org/collections/
Benchmarks for Primitive Collections
High Performance Primitive Collections for Java
Primitive-Collections reviews and mentions
Primitive Collections Library
3 projects | /r/java | 14 Dec 2021
Speiger/Primitive-Collections is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of Primitive-Collections is Java.