- Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines VS MatrixVFX
- Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines VS SpriteGlow
- Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines VS UnitySmoothPixelFiltering
- Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines VS Post-Processing-Scan
- Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines VS Anime-Speed-Lines
- Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines VS intermediate-vertex-displacement
Similar projects and alternatives to Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines based on common topics and language
Free Global Payroll designed for tech teams. Building a great tech team takes more than a paycheck. Zero payroll costs, get AI-driven insights to retain best talent, and delight them with amazing local benefits. 100% free and compliant.
A 3D scan/sonar-like post-processing effect for Unity. Essentially a visualization of a spherical signed distance field (SDF).
A unity shader for smooth pixel filtering, based on CptPotato's smooth filtering
Post-processing effect to procedurally generate a anime/manga-style vignette of lines typically used to portray speed or surprise.
Circular and Linear Waves in ShaderGraph
Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines reviews and mentions
I made a procedural distortion shader that can be rendered and controlled by individual particles. It features smooth blending against intersecting geometry seamless effects, like SHOCKWAVES. ✨⭕️
2 projects | /r/Unity3D | 2 Jun 2023
This is a WIP for URP, and I plan on releasing it free on my GitHub alongside my other open Untity/VFX projects when I've finished.
MirzaBeig/Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of Post-Processing-Wireframe-Outlines is ShaderLab.