- MultiLineRadioGroup VS flexbox-layout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS ExpandableLayout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS android-PullRefreshLayout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS AndroidSwipeLayout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS SmartRefreshLayout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS shadow-layout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS SuperSwipeRefreshLayout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS FoldableLayout
- MultiLineRadioGroup VS RESideMenu
Similar projects and alternatives to MultiLineRadioGroup
Flexbox for Android
Implementation of ExpandableListview with custom header and custom content.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
[UNMAINTAINED]: AndroidMosaicLayout is android layout to display group of views as grid consists of different asymmetric patterns (90 different patterns).
This component like SwipeRefreshLayout, it is more beautiful than SwipeRefreshLayout.
The Most Powerful Swipe Layout!
Android Shadow Layout
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment. Powerful document editing and collaboration in your app or environment. Ultimate security, API and 30+ ready connectors, SaaS or on-premises
A custom SwipeRefreshLayout to support the pull-to-refresh featrue.RecyclerView，ListView，GridView，NestedScrollView，ScrollView are supported.
Android widgets to implement folding animation
iOS 7/8 style side menu with parallax effect.
MultiLineRadioGroup reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning MultiLineRadioGroup yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
Gavras/MultiLineRadioGroup is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of MultiLineRadioGroup is Java.