- Face-Mask-Detection VS borb-google-colab-examples
- Face-Mask-Detection VS SSD-Mobilenet-Custom-Object-Detector-Model-using-Tensorflow-2
- Face-Mask-Detection VS strv-ml-mask2face
- Face-Mask-Detection VS deepfake-detection
- Face-Mask-Detection VS Mask-RCNN-Implementation
- Face-Mask-Detection VS Machine_Learning_and_Deep_Learning_models
- Face-Mask-Detection VS prometheus-anomaly-detector
- Face-Mask-Detection VS image-crop-analysis
- Face-Mask-Detection VS Deep-Learning-Computer-Vision
- Face-Mask-Detection VS handwritten-digits-recognizer-webapp
Similar projects and alternatives to Face-Mask-Detection
This repository contains some examples of using borb in google colab. These examples enable you to try out the features of borb without installing it on your system. They also ensure the system requirements and imports are all taken care of.
This repository contains the script and process to create custom SSD Mobilenet model for object detection
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Repository containing models based on ideas of Machine learning and Deep learning
A newer more updated version of the prometheus anomaly detector (https://github.com/AICoE/prometheus-anomaly-detector-legacy)
Build time-series-based applications quickly and at scale.. InfluxDB is the Time Series Platform where developers build real-time applications for analytics, IoT and cloud-native services. Easy to start, it is available in the cloud or on-premises.
My assignment solutions for Stanford’s CS231n (CNNs for Visual Recognition) and Michigan’s EECS 498-007/598-005 (Deep Learning for Computer Vision), version 2020.
This is my first experience with machine learning
Face-Mask-Detection reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning Face-Mask-Detection yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
chandrikadeb7/Face-Mask-Detection is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.