- BaseAnimation VS AndroidImageSlider
- BaseAnimation VS NineOldAndroids
- BaseAnimation VS UltimateAndroidReference
- BaseAnimation VS RecyclerViewItemAnimators
- BaseAnimation VS Material-Animations
- BaseAnimation VS animate
- BaseAnimation VS shimmer-android
- BaseAnimation VS CircleIndicator
- BaseAnimation VS transitions-everywhere
- BaseAnimation VS AndroidViewAnimations
Similar projects and alternatives to BaseAnimation
An amazing and convenient Android image slider.
Write Clean Java Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 600 unique rules to find Java bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
:rocket: Ultimate Android Reference - Your Road to Become a Better Android Developer
An Android library which provides simple Item animations to RecyclerView items
Android Transition animations explanation with examples.
An application demoing meaningful motion on Android
An easy, flexible way to add a shimmering effect to any view in an Android app.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A lightweight indicator like in nexus 5 launcher
Set of extra Transitions on top of Jetpack Transitions Library (by andkulikov)
Cute view animation collection.
BaseAnimation reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning BaseAnimation yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
The primary programming language of BaseAnimation is Java.