- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS BottomBar
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS android-FlipView
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS TapTargetView
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS AndroidExpandingViewLibrary
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS ShortcutBadger
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS AppIntro
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS DraggablePanel
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS ATableView
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS NexusDialog
- AndroidSlidingUpPanel VS StandOut
Similar projects and alternatives to AndroidSlidingUpPanel
(Deprecated) A custom view component that mimics the new Material Design Bottom Navigation pattern.
A small, easy to use android library for implementing flipping between views as seen in the popular Flipboard application
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
An implementation of tap targets from the Material Design guidelines for feature discovery.
This is a library to help creating expanding views with animation in Android
An Android library supports badge notification like iOS in Samsung, LG, Sony and HTC launchers.
Make a cool intro for your Android app.
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment. Powerful document editing and collaboration in your app or environment. Ultimate security, API and 30+ ready connectors, SaaS or on-premises
Library that allows you to easily and quickly create forms in Android with little code
StandOut lets you easily create floating windows in your Android app.
AndroidSlidingUpPanel reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning AndroidSlidingUpPanel yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
umano/AndroidSlidingUpPanel is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of AndroidSlidingUpPanel is Java.