- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS MultiLineRadioGroup
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS Vorolay
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS DragLinearLayout
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS Android Accordion Swipe Layout
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS SwipeableLayout
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS android-flowlayout
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS FreeFlow
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS SwipeBackLayout
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS FoldingCell
- Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 VS SmartRefreshLayout
Similar projects and alternatives to Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1
Multi Line Radio Group is a Radio Group layout to show radio buttons in more than one line.
VoronoiView is a view (ViewGroup) that allows you to add and display views inside Voronoi diagram regions.
Write Clean Java Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 600 unique rules to find Java bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
Android LinearLayout with drag and drop to reorder.
Android Accordion Swipe Layout
Accordion Swipe Layout for Android
A swipeable - auto resizing view group for android
Linear layout, that wrap its content to the next line if there is no space in the current line.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
An Android library that help you to build app with swipe back gesture.
:octocat: 📃 FoldingCell is a material design expanding content cell inspired by folding paper material made by @Ramotion
Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
adhamenaya/AndroidMosaicLayout is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of Android-MosaicLayout-v0.1 is Java.