Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
Web GUI for SVGO
Then I run it through: https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/ to cut the fat, and then https://react-svgr.com/playground/?typescript=true if I'm popping it into a React application.
Remove blank space from around any SVG instantly.
I've used this before with great success: https://svgcrop.com/
Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform. The open-source backend cloud platform for developing Web, Mobile, and Flutter applications. You can set up your backend faster with real-time APIs for authentication, databases, file storage, cloud functions, and much more!
Easily use SVGs as JSX/TSX in your ReactJs app
1 project | /r/reactjs | 19 Jun 2023
F360 going crazy over a client supplies SVG. Anything to clean it up?
1 project | /r/Fusion360 | 25 May 2023
What is the benefit of stripping viewBox?
1 project | news.ycombinator.com | 26 Apr 2023
SVGR for your React app
1 project | dev.to | 12 Mar 2023
What would be the best way to implement SVG's into your project?
1 project | /r/Frontend | 26 Jan 2023