What's this plug? I bought a used ULX-D1 bodypack expecting a TA4 plug but got this instead. What is it called? And what can I type into Google to find a full size XLR adapter cable (ie o plug in a handheld corded mic)?

This page summarizes the projects mentioned and recommended in the original post on reddit.com/r/livesound

Our great sponsors
  • SonarLint - Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
  • Scout APM - Truly a developer’s best friend
  • InfluxDB - Build time-series-based applications quickly and at scale.
  • talent.io - Download talent.io’s Tech Salary Report
  • duckduckgo-locales

    Translation files for duckduckgo.com

    Each time you use google you contribute to the monopolization of the internet. Try to use duckduckgo.com or search.brave.com instead

  • SonarLint

    Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.

NOTE: The number of mentions on this list indicates mentions on common posts plus user suggested alternatives. Hence, a higher number means a more popular project.

Suggest a related project

Related posts