Our great sponsors
- Glassfy - Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- SonarLint - Deliver Cleaner and Safer Code - Right in Your IDE of Choice!
- Scout APM - Less time debugging, more time building
- JetBrains - Developer Ecosystem Survey 2022
Build cross-platform Native Progressive Web Apps for iOS, Android, and the Web ⚡️
Titanium is like CapacitorJs, in that it lets you create cross platform mobile applications. The big difference is that Titanium does not use the WebView implementation, so it actually creates truly native apps. Titanium mobile is part of a bigger set of tools that were release as open source in March of 2022 by the company Axway. See https://blog.axway.com/mobile-apps/changes-to-application-development-services
Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions. Glassfy open source SDK and backend enable you to integrate and remotely manage in-app subscriptions in just minutes, so you can focus on your app.
Web vs native - make the right choice in 2021
7 projects | dev.to | 17 Apr 2021
any library for this type of calendar?
3 projects | reddit.com/r/reactnative | 17 Jun 2022
Tell HN: Apple rejecting cross platform apps (React Native, Flutter, Capacitor)
3 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 6 Jun 2022
Responsive design for react native applications
4 projects | reddit.com/r/reactnative | 3 Jun 2022
Titanium RC 11 available
1 project | dev.to | 24 May 2022