Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
This extension is now maintained in the Microsoft fork.
The recommended fix in Troubleshooting Linting is to configure workspace settings to point to fully qualified python executable. I have done this, but the lint error remains.
Visual Studio Code
I'm using pylint in Visual Studio Code to develop a Google App Engine (GAE) Cloud Endpoint API in Python. I'm unable to resolve a lint error. I don't know what's causing the error, but at a guess, pylint cannot find the protorpc library?
How to Setup Tailwind CSS in React JS with VS Code
1 project | dev.to | 23 Sep 2023
Vote: Open Notebooks with the "Select Language Mode" window
1 project | /r/Rlanguage | 21 Sep 2023
How to start with Django
1 project | dev.to | 21 Sep 2023
Open Source Contribution on GitHub
1 project | dev.to | 20 Sep 2023
Ask HN: What are the Cool Kids running with the demise of Atom?
1 project | news.ycombinator.com | 20 Sep 2023