Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
Silky smooth profiling for Django
If you're using Django as an API, without templates, django debug toolbar is useless because it requires templates. It won't work with DRF endpoints which means you miss out on profiling and SQL tracing. That's where django-silk shines.
Automated auditing, performance metrics, and best practices for the web.
Good question! Unfortunately I don't have a really great answer. You can use assertNumQueries or django_assert_num_queries to make sure the number of queries stay at what you expect. But, that doesn't tell the whole story for "performance". I've used Lighthouse to track end to end performance of a website over time. Hopefully that helps, but let me know if you meant something else!
Is Lighthouse a misleading performance tool?
3 projects | dev.to | 7 Jul 2023
When connecting to the PSI api via SF what is the level of simulated network throttling used?
1 project | /r/bigseo | 30 Mar 2023
How To Optimize Your React App’s Performance
1 project | dev.to | 26 Mar 2023
I'm a frontend devloper and looking for mentorship/guidance in architecting an application with was
1 project | /r/aws | 1 Mar 2023
Top 10 Tools for Core Web Vitals Monitoring
1 project | dev.to | 24 Dec 2022