Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- Glassfy - Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions
- JetBrains - Developer Ecosystem Survey 2022
- Scout APM - Less time debugging, more time building
- SonarLint - Deliver Cleaner and Safer Code - Right in Your IDE of Choice!
Run Aperture, iPhoto, and iTunes on macOS Big Sur and macOS Catalina. Xcode 11.7 on macOS Mojave. Final Cut Pro 7, Logic Pro 9, and iWork ’09 on macOS Mojave or macOS High Sierra.
This will allow you to keep running iTunes and other left behind applications. I used it to allow me to use iTunes version 12.9.5 on Catalina, Big Sur and now Monterey. https://github.com/cormiertyshawn895/Retroactive
Just bought an iPhone 1st for my collection , how can I pass this screen?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/applehelp | 8 Jun 2022
Mac shows this when I plug my iPod classic in, it does not show up in Apple Music and when I drag and drop music into it, the iPod says "no music". What is going on, and how do I fix it?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/ipod | 5 Jun 2022
Seeking friend with logic express 9, to bounce old project for me
1 project | reddit.com/r/Logic_Studio | 19 May 2022
Upgrading from Logic Pro 9 to Logic Pro X
1 project | reddit.com/r/Logic_Studio | 17 May 2022
Switching from Windows to a MAc. How do I port iTunes from window to MAc
1 project | reddit.com/r/mac | 29 Mar 2022