Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
csi storage for container orchestration systems
Yes, Rancher does support FreeNAS, TrueNAS. and Scale using the storage class provider https://github.com/democratic-csi/democratic-csi It's important to remember Rancher is the server. And in this case, you need to ask the question does the k8s cluster that Rancher is managing support this storage class provider? If you are using RKE the answer is Yes.
Making Docker and Kubernetes management easy.
On my QNAP, I was running Portainer. I think it is more resource efficient and should get you what you want.
How do you manage multiple (independant) docker containers?
2 projects | /r/selfhosted | 2 Oct 2021
Ask HN: How do you manage your “family data warehouse”?
3 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 15 Sep 2023
Kubernetes Exposed: One YAML Away from Disaster
4 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 8 Aug 2023
Portainer kind of screwed me after updating a container -- Any other alternatives to managing your containers?
3 projects | /r/selfhosted | 5 Jul 2023
Looking for help in setting up a Minecraft server on linux
2 projects | /r/linux_gaming | 27 Jun 2023