Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
Build Fast. Scale Big. All in One Place. Cloud is now available in public beta. 🌩
We still don't have official helm support, but we do plan to have one in the future. You can find some community effort around it here: https://github.com/appwrite/appwrite/issues/364 - most things should work fine, functions are currently only working with the Docker API, but we already started work to allow the implementation of other orchestrators.
Just out of curiosity how do you compare to supabase.io? Why pick one over the other?
Custom Svelte Store with Appwrite and Caching
2 projects | dev.to | 28 Jun 2022
Clean Your Storage Using Appwrite's Swift Cloud Functions
2 projects | dev.to | 23 Oct 2021
Getting started with Appwrite's Apple SDK and SwiftUI
3 projects | dev.to | 18 Oct 2021
🚀 Self Hosted Firebase Alternative ( and it's completely open source )
4 projects | /r/selfhosted | 8 Jul 2021
Serverless your way: Unleashing Appwrite Function’s true potential
4 projects | dev.to | 7 Sep 2023