Our great sponsors
- SonarQube - Static code analysis for 29 languages.
- ONLYOFFICE ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
- CodiumAI - TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs
- InfluxDB - Access the most powerful time series database as a service
Go binding for Pytorch C++ API (libtorch)
- libtorch: https://github.com/sugarme/gotch both training and inference are supported
Gorgonia is a library that helps facilitate machine learning in Go.
I would recommend looking at Goronia https://github.com/gorgonia/gorgonia
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
NOTE: The number of mentions on this list indicates mentions on common posts plus user suggested alternatives. Hence, a higher number means a more popular project.
8 projects | reddit.com/r/golang | 6 Feb 2023
Why can't Go be popular for machine learning?
6 projects | reddit.com/r/golang | 22 Jul 2022
Go+: designed for data science
1 project | reddit.com/r/u_waynerad | 27 Mar 2021
GitHub - lightly-ai/lightly: A python library for self-supervised learning on images.
1 project | reddit.com/r/Python | 23 May 2023
PyTorch Primitives in WebGPU for the Browser
12 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 19 May 2023