Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
Transform SVGs into React components 🦁
What I needed to do is to change the color filling of this icon. This can be done by changing the fill value of svg element. The solution I wanted to try is to make this svg file as a react component so that I can configure the fill value. However, I wasn't able to import the svg file in typescript. I ended up using the easier way which is using react-icon and find the similar slack icon so that the filling color can be configured. I'd love to try more with the making svg a react component next time with SVGR.
A tool for tracking blogs in orbit around Seneca's open source involvement (by Seneca-CDOT)
This week, I still work with user accessibility. The footer has 2 corners that didn't meet the AA/AAA level of WCAG, contributor card, search result message, and slack icon. I want to talk about the slack icon one.
Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform. The open-source backend cloud platform for developing Web, Mobile, and Flutter applications. You can set up your backend faster with real-time APIs for authentication, databases, file storage, cloud functions, and much more!