Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
If our requirements change in the future and we decide to replace the Fetch API with say another HTTP client like Axios, we would have to modify the whole function to work with Axios.
Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform. The open-source backend cloud platform for developing Web, Mobile, and Flutter applications. You can set up your backend faster with real-time APIs for authentication, databases, file storage, cloud functions, and much more!
[Help] Yarn Error
9 projects | /r/node | 27 May 2023
Cerbos + GraphQL: Do not reinvent user permissions
3 projects | /r/graphql | 5 May 2023
Scaling Your Compute Resources on Salesforce
5 projects | dev.to | 5 Dec 2022
[AskJS] What's a good option for building a backend with minimal glue code for the frontend?
Insomnia REST client now requires an account
17 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 27 Sep 2023