Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
A utility-first CSS framework for rapid UI development.
Tailwind CSS: A utility-first CSS framework.
Cybernetically enhanced web apps
Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform. The open-source backend cloud platform for developing Web, Mobile, and Flutter applications. You can set up your backend faster with real-time APIs for authentication, databases, file storage, cloud functions, and much more!
📘 Documentation site (by PlasmoHQ)
Plasmo: A framework for building Chrome extensions.
Im a backend dev and my wife is a ux designer ( has never coded ). We want to work on a lil app, and code the front end together . . . should we use React or Vue?
Starting a SvelteKit project with TailwindCSS
2 projects | dev.to | 5 May 2022
How to install Tailwind CSS with Svelte and Flowbite
2 projects | dev.to | 2 Mar 2022
Website Erstellung - State of the Art
3 projects | /r/webentwicklung | 29 Jan 2023
I made some games using Svelte
4 projects | /r/sveltejs | 16 Aug 2022