Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
The model in the video has no spheres, which is why the performance is decent. In any case, I agree with you for the most part, I'm just lazy and didn't expect anyone to actually want to use this for serious modelling. You should check out playcanvas or vectary if you are serious about in-browser 3D modelling
1 project | news.ycombinator.com | 13 Sep 2023
Normal Map Interpolation on Deferred Shading
1 project | /r/opengl | 1 Jul 2023
Migrating from WordPress After 12 Years
1 project | /r/Wordpress | 8 Jun 2023
Help With Web AR App Project Completion?
1 project | /r/augmentedreality | 20 May 2023
Initial WebGPU support lands in PlayCanvas Engine 1.62! 🚀
1 project | /r/PlayCanvas | 31 Mar 2023