Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
Beautifully designed components built with Radix UI and Tailwind CSS.
shadcn is pretty good.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ The most popular, free and open-source Tailwind CSS component library
And as an extension to that, daisyui
Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform. The open-source backend cloud platform for developing Web, Mobile, and Flutter applications. You can set up your backend faster with real-time APIs for authentication, databases, file storage, cloud functions, and much more!
⚡️ Simple, Modular & Accessible UI Components for your React Applications
https://chakra-ui.com/ is great. really love working with it
Tailwind Component Library - Which one do you use?
5 projects | /r/tailwindcss | 9 Jul 2023
Light UI component library but as good as MUI (or atleast close to it)?
3 projects | /r/reactjs | 3 Jul 2023
Why don't TailwindUI components for React have any...components?
4 projects | /r/tailwindcss | 12 Apr 2023
Sailboat UI – A Framework for Tailwind
2 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 4 Jan 2023
Best looking UI library for Vue 3 right now?
2 projects | /r/vuejs | 11 Oct 2022