Our great sponsors
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
A collective list of free APIs
There are a lot of free public APIs that might give you some ideas for your projects. Check out this list of public APIs.
One good project anyone can do is to make your own website from scratch. Try and use something like Three JS to make it look cool!
Amplication: open-source Node.js backend code generator. An open-source platform that helps developers build backends without spending time on boilerplate & repetitive coding. Including production-ready GraphQL & REST APIs, DB schema, DTOs, filtering, pagination, RBAC, & more.
3D Card with Embedded Links Using Three.js and Blender
3 projects | dev.to | 12 Sep 2023
Ideja za web devlopment senior level projekat?
1 project | /r/programiranje | 11 Sep 2023
Climate Change Tracker
2 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 7 Sep 2023
How I choose Fabric.js again
2 projects | dev.to | 3 Sep 2023
Three.js r156 released with improved WebGPU renderer
1 project | /r/threejs | 2 Sep 2023