Our great sponsors
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
:memo: HTML to React parser.
I was thinking about some sanitization library but found this: https://github.com/remarkablemark/html-react-parser which i have reviewed to deeply yet.
DOMPurify - a DOM-only, super-fast, uber-tolerant XSS sanitizer for HTML, MathML and SVG. DOMPurify works with a secure default, but offers a lot of configurability and hooks. Demo:
Use DOMPUrify. That plus dangerouslySetInnerHTML and you're good to go.
Amplication: open-source Node.js backend code generator. An open-source platform that helps developers build backends without spending time on boilerplate & repetitive coding. Including production-ready GraphQL & REST APIs, DB schema, DTOs, filtering, pagination, RBAC, & more.
Displaying WYSIWYG editor's output with React
2 projects | /r/webdev | 6 Jul 2022
1 project | dev.to | 7 Aug 2023
Is it harder to build and maintain web applications using vanilla js or react?
1 project | /r/Frontend | 2 May 2023
How to parse a string like below into valid HTML and add it as children to a react component?
1 project | /r/reactjs | 26 Feb 2023
1 project | dev.to | 5 Feb 2023