Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- CodiumAI - TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs
- InfluxDB - Access the most powerful time series database as a service
- ONLYOFFICE ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
- SonarLint - Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
⚡ High-performance Vue language tooling based-on Volar.js
A modern web client for Jellyfin based on Vue
See how I do it: https://github.com/jellyfin/jellyfin-vue/blob/vite/frontend/src/store/playbackManager.ts
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
NOTE: The number of mentions on this list indicates mentions on common posts plus user suggested alternatives. Hence, a higher number means a more popular project.
Design pattern for mimicking ES6 class functionality while retaining reactivity?
1 project | reddit.com/r/vuejs | 7 May 2023
Jellyfin-vue finally finished upgrade to Vue 3 🎉
2 projects | reddit.com/r/jellyfin | 3 Apr 2023
A Way To Separate Music Albums, Singles, Compilations, EPs, etc...
1 project | reddit.com/r/jellyfin | 6 Dec 2022
Jellyfin as a corporate training streaming service... few Q's
1 project | reddit.com/r/jellyfin | 4 Nov 2022
Yo, The New Vue UI Looks Sick. Thank you so much Dev, for this Amazing Thing.
2 projects | reddit.com/r/jellyfin | 25 Oct 2022